- Slobodan Praljak. Trial International. 6 May 2016 [30 November 2017].
- Prlic et al. Initial Indictment. ICTY. 2 March 2004.
- 'I am not a war criminal,' convicted Bosnian Croat cries as he takes a fatal dose of poison. Los Angeles Times. 29 November 2017 [29 November 2017].
Ironically, Praljak, who surrendered to the tribunal in April 2004 and had already been jailed for 13 years, could have soon walked free because those who are convicted are generally released after serving two-thirds of their sentences.
- War crimes suspect 'takes poison' in court. BBC. 29 November 2017 [29 November 2017].
- Alan McGuinness. War criminal Slobodan Praljak dies after taking poison in court. Sky News. 29 November 2017 [29 November 2017].
- Owen Bowcott. Bosnian Croat war criminal dies after taking poison in UN courtroom. The Guardian. 29 November 2017 [29 November 2017].
- Stephanie van den Berg; Bart H. Meijer. Bosnian Croat war crimes convict dies after taking 'poison' in U.N. court. Reuters. 29 November 2017 [30 November 2017].
- Personal website
- Prlić et al.: Case information sheet at ICTY
- Profile at filmski-programi.hr （克羅埃西亞文）
- Slobodan Praljak 在互聯網電影數據庫（IMDb）上的資料（英文）